Thank you for Joining Break Up with Binge Eating – Beta Program!
You will be receiving messages from me over the next few days asking you to complete all of the steps to get you on board and ready to start the program on 26th March with our Kick-off Group Coaching Call.
Each of these steps are essential to the program and your commitment to yourself.
Please carefully read and follow the instructions below and know what the next steps are.
Please Follow These 3 Simple Steps to Get Ready…
Create a filter or whitelist the following email address so that you don’t miss out on any communication from me:
Create a filter or whitelist the following email address so that you don’t miss out on any communication about the membership site, trainings, bonuses and login details. This is also the email that you use if you are having tech issues with the site or logging in:
How to whitelist and email address with Gmail, Outlook.com or Yahoo! Mail
This is Very Important:
You will be sent an email with the subject line: Your Name, Confirm your subscription.
You will be asked to confirm your email by clicking on the button within the email. If you don’t do this, then you WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS or communication about the program.
This email may go to your junk or spam folder so I suggest that you look there if you don’t see it in your inbox. Until you do this, you will not be able to get started.
Check your inbox for valuable communication coming your way about the Membership Site 🙂
The important next steps include:
- Login to the membership site – details will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Get the lay of the land and complete the following actions below:
- Understand your commitments;
- Fill in and sign the agreement before the Kick-off Group Coaching Call on 26th March @ 10am.
- N.B. If you do not complete the agreement you will not be able to attend the kick-off call or be able to access the replays until this is completed.
- Complete any surveys, and
- Join the private Facebook community.
Just a reminder about the Refer a Friend Program……
Build your support community and positive circle of influence by referring someone you know.
The more support you have in the real world and online world, the more successful you are likely to be.
Be on the same page, talk the same language, and have all of the systems to support each other.
The deadline is 24th November, 2022 (4pm)
For every person who joins the program you get to choose the following reward for yourself:
- $50 per person who joins that goes towards your next full price program or service. This must be used by 28th August.
- You can ask me to donate $50 to the humanitarian or animal welfare charities for the Ukranian War.